Calyn- I think Drake is such a handsome little man! You guys are such cute parents. Also, you look amazing...you do not look like you had a baby in October!!
I was wondering how long it would take you to join the blogging world! :) He's SOOO cute! And yes, we do need to do more craft days! I'm ALWAYS up for them so you just name the day and I'm there! Congrats on the little man!
5 comments:
I have the cutest little Grandson!
He looks so diferent now. I'm so glad you got a blog up and running. You are a real grown up now..
Calyn- I think Drake is such a handsome little man! You guys are such cute parents. Also, you look amazing...you do not look like you had a baby in October!!
What a cutie he is! I am so glad you set up a blog! It looks great!
I was wondering how long it would take you to join the blogging world! :) He's SOOO cute! And yes, we do need to do more craft days! I'm ALWAYS up for them so you just name the day and I'm there! Congrats on the little man!
Post a Comment