Wednesday, April 8, 2009

6 months old

Wow- I can't believe how fast time flies. My little baby is 6 months old today. It has been so much fun watching him grow, but I want him to slow down because I love him as a baby!!!
These are some of the things he loves:

His mom and dad (of course)
Sitting up all by himself
Eating his toes
Bathtime
Drinking out of sippy cups- even though he doesn't know how to suck-- the water just pours down his face
Grabbing his 2 brothers fur until they yelp
Waking up in the middle of the night to play
Playing with toys and grabbing everything
Going on walks in his stroller
Hanging out with family and friends
Chewing on my cell phone
Slobbering on everything



He sure has changed over the last 6 months. It's going to be fun to see what he looks like and what he can do in another 6 months.

3 comments:

Lauren Ricks said...

Don't they grow way to fast?! Drake is such a cutie pie! Have you guys decided what you're doing with Trevor's job and where you're going to live? I hope everything works out. :)

Lauren Ricks said...

Hey, does your sister sell her home self spray tanner? I would be extremely interested in getting one.

Unknown said...

They grow up way to fast. Would you believe that Sera is almost TWO YEARS OLD