Drake has learned how to crawl. He has been "army crawling" for about a month but he is just starting to get a hang of the hands and knees thing. He is into EVERYTHING!!!! His favorite toy is the dog food. He loves to crawl over to it and knock over the water and try to eat the food. He sure is a busy boy and keeps us going all the time!
5 comments:
You are TOTALLY AWESOME Drake!!! Maren and Bradley think you will really be on the move in August!! Way to Go! Grandmother Petey will see you in a couple of days. We all love you!
how cute Calyn. I am afaid of the dog food when Ady starts crawling! Don't know whats worse dog food or dirt :) So are you guys still in Idaho Falls? Or did you move?
He is so cute! What a fun age!
he is getting so big! and SO cute!
We're moving to Utah to be closer to family. Also I can't stand the heat here in the summer. I want the girls to be able to play outside for more than 5 minutes lol.
Post a Comment