12 months
11 months
10 months

9 months

8 months

7 months

6 months

5 months

4 months

3 months

2 months

1 month

Newborn

Ready to be born!!!
I love this poem.............
Before I was a Mom;
10 months
9 months
8 months
7 months
6 months
5 months
4 months
3 months
2 months
1 month
Newborn
Ready to be born!!!
He is VERY energetic, just like his Dad
He has the cutest big gap top teeth!
He waves bye bye
He gives high fives
He says mamma, dadda, and no no to the dogs when they bark
He says mamma, dadda, and no no to the dogs when they bark
He can throw away his diapers in the trash
He loves playing in the cupboards
He can open anything- we have to be careful with this one
He won't sit still for even 30 seconds
He loves it when I sing "You are my Sunshine"
He is still a horrible sleeper at night
He likes to eat the dogfood
He loves his brother Elmer and gives him french kisses :)
He likes to talk on the phone and holds it up to his ear
He does not like talking animals or toys
He loves his blankies
He is very loved by his family!!!
I love this poem.............
Before I was a Mom;
I made and ate hot meals,
I had unstained clothing,
I brushed my hair every day,
I had quiet conversations on the phone,
I slept as late as I wanted and I slept all night long.
Before I was a Mom;
I cleaned my house each day,
I never tripped over toys or forgot lullabies,
I didn't worry whether or not my plants were poisonous,
I had never been puked on, pooped on, spit on, chewed on, peed on,
or pinched by tiny fingers.
Before I was a Mom;
I never thought about immunizations,
I never held a screaming child so the doctors could give shots,
I never looked into teary eyes and cried,
I never felt my heart break into pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt,
I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin.
Before I was a Mom;
I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down,
I never sat up late hours of the night watching a baby sleep,
I never got up in the middle of the night to make sure everything was okay,
I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby.
Before I was a Mom;
I had complete control of my mind, my thoughts and my body,
I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside of my body,
I didn't know that having something so small could make me feel so important,
I had never known the warmth, the joy, the love, the heartache, the wonderment, or the satisfaction of being a mom.
Before I was a Mom;
I never knew that something so small could effect my life so much,
I never knew that I could love someone so much,
I never knew I would love being a Mom,
I didn't know the bond between a Mother and her child,
I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much.
1 comment:
Happy birthday Drake!! I love all the pictures of his first year. What a cutie!!
Post a Comment