Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Getaway


Our little family went to West Yellowstone for a little Valentine stay! It was so fun to get away, it was so pretty, and we had so much fun!My two Valentine's!!!

We went swimming lots and Drake loved it! His favorite thing was to jump in to daddy!


There was even a kiddie pool which he thought was super cool!


We all had fun swimming...




We ate lots of yummy food. This is at our favorite ice cream place Arrowleaf! Yummy!

And we did more eating... like usual, we eat too much of vacation!


We always go to West Yellowstone in the summer while we are at Trevor's family cabin, but we haven't been in the winter in a long time. It was super fun!


2 comments:

Whitney said...

Looks like you guys had a good time!! I love drake's valentines shirt. So CUTE!!

Afton said...

you guys should have stopped by! I love the email u sent to mom about the names.I did ross ivy and jaxons names. They are just as bad as yours. Ill fwd it to you.