Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day has always been such a special day to me because I honestly have the BEST mom in the world! The last couple of years have also made it even more special because I am now a mother! Words cannot express the way I feel about my mom. She is the ultimate example to me and has helped me become the mother I am today. I just love her so much! Thanks for everything mom!

Trevor's mom was out of town so we weren't able to celebrate with her on Sunday. She is also such an amazing mother. She knows how to take care of her kids, even when they are 26 years old. Sometimes she meets Trevor for a Big Mac at midnight. She also makes me feel so comfortable and treats me just like her own daughter. Thanks for all you do for us Maureen. We love you!

Becoming a mother has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love it so much! Drake owns my heart and I love him so much. He makes me laugh everyday and I just love watching him learn new things. Motherhood is so rewarding. I also feel so blessed to have another little baby coming. I am excited for this little girl to join our family. It is amazing how much love you have to give to a little child. I never knew I was capable of loving so much. Being a mother is the best gift in the world, I love it!!!!!

We celebrated Mother's Day at my Uncle Don's house and we had fondue. It was delicious and we all had a great time!
My Grandma, mom, and me. My Grandma is also such a wonderful lady. She is so kind, funny, and loving. These ladies are both great examples to me.

The kids had fun playing outside. They fed some horses...


And Trevor took them all for a quick ride on the 4-wheeler. It was more work getting the biggest kid (Trevor) off than any of the little kids. He is definitely a kid at heart!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Cute!! Your mom is definitely amazing. And I love how Trev's mom will meet him in the middle of the night for a big mac. Now that's dedication. Hope you had a great Mothers Day.