Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our cutie and SWIMMING!!!!

I just thought these pictures were cute of Drake. Drake and I were sitting on the back porch eating a donut, and he went over to reach for my drink... Lets just say it became HIS drink after a million donut floaties were inside of it.
It's faces like these that make me smile from ear to ear! I am so happy that this little boy is mine!

********************************************************
The Petersen pool is now full, warm, and super fun!
Drake LOVES swimming with Trevor. Here they are jumping in together. Drake is fearless in the pool. He doesn't even care if he goes under. He definitely takes after his father!

I wish I could get thrown in the air like this! Trevor.... I dare you to try! Afterall, I am catching up to you in the weight department :( I has been my goal to just not pass Trevor's weight this pregnancy. Things didn't work out for me last pregnancy. I still have a few pounds to go this time around so I am keeping my fingers crossed. It's times like these that I wish I had an overweight husband!

Drake has learned how to blow bubbles in the pool. He is so cute in the pool and he loves to have an audience watch him swim!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

This looked so fun... all your posts are so summery with the pool, splash park, and backyard water hose... is there any source of water you haven't had fun with yet?? Your little guy is so cute, and I can not wait to see your little girl...she will be so pretty with a mama like you! You look amazing, still, even after 8+ months of pregnancy.
love,
Rebekah

p.s: i love what yall did in your yard.

p.s.s: I love how you tried those bows on your dogs:)

The High Family- said...

You are so smart to swim with how darn hot it has been! You guys are always doing such fun things.