Hmmm... it seems like every post is filled with random pictures. Here is another one...

Drake LOVES his Papa Petersen! He came over the other night and these two played outside for hours. Grandpa took him on a four-wheeler ride and Drake loved it! Drake made Grandpa take off his shoes so he could wear them. Drake knows that Papa will do whatever he wants!!!

These fall nights have been awesome. The temperature has been perfect! I wish it was like this year round. Sadly, our winter is creeping up on us :(

This little girl turned 7!!!

We had a little party for her

And I think Sophie is so beautiful

I think her shirt says it all!!!!

Ohhh, I just LOVE having a girl!

The gremlins finally got a much needed hair cut
One last picture of some outside fun. I'm so sad it is about to end.
1 comment:
Cute random pictures. I also love the fall nights in Idaho.
Post a Comment