Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Life!!!

These two little kiddos are MY LIFE right now. We have had some serious quality time together. It has been 3 weeks today since we have been home and I still haven't left the house. I am going to in the next few days though. I have to, for my own sanity! They sure drain me of everything that I have in me, but I LOVE being a mom... especially Drake and Laynie's mom! All I have to say is...... they better not put me in a nursing home when I am old and crazy!

She is doing really well. She is getting healthier and chunkier!!!
This little man likes to make our days interesting. I feel so bad because I really neglect him sometimes (because Laynie requires so much). I have found him changing his own poopy diaper in the living room, taking a fully-clothed bath (with lots of soap), and painting his fingernails recently. I guess he keeps us entertained and busy all day!

I love my life............

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Drake cracks me up!! He has quite the imagination. Laynie looks so cute and so much bigger!! Can't wait to see her tomorrow.

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

That's bad about the poopy diaper. I don't handle poop very well these days.....Toddler diapers are bad:)

Lindsey said...

Calyn you are such an amazing mom! I don't know how you do it. Laynie is looking so big and her little eyes are absolutely beautiful! Sounds like you need a grils night... we'll get on that :)