Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekend in Yellowstone

We went to West Yellowstone over the weekend to get away and relax. We had so much fun! We didn't do too much besides hang out and relax, but it was a great time and a much needed little vacation!
Laynie has turned into an A.N.G.E.L. baby! (I hate admitting this, I don't want to jinx myself). She smiles whenever you look at her, she never makes a fuss, and she just lies down and goes to sleep when she is tired. I just can't get enough of her. I NEVER thought she would be like this, because she used to cry all day long!
Drake had fun exploring a new place. He kept saying that he wanted to go home though. Little stinker! We never get out of the house and when we do he wants to go back. Crazy little guy!

My mom and Leonard came up for 1 night to visit! He had fun getting into Momma Debbie's make-up! That's what he calls her now!
Swimming is always so much fun! The pool was awesome- it even had a kiddie pool. Drake had a blast swimming!

Trevor is such a good dad and always plays with Drake so much. I guess he is still a kid at heart!
Laynie loved it in her stroller watching them swim


Loving her kiss from daddy



Not very many restaurants were opened, so we ate at the same one 3 times. haha... They delivered which was really nice. We just went out once! We haven't been out to eat with Laynie since before she was hospitalized. She was an angel though.
These boys had so much fun playing in the snow. There was so much snow up there. Drake loved rolling down the hill. He was having a blast until too much snow got up his coat and he was saying his tummy hurt.

It was a wonderful weekend. We can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

That looked like such a fun weekend! I can not believe how big Laynie is getting, and cuter and cuter! I need to come over. Yellowstone is such a good place to relax, Im glad yall were able to get away:)
love,
Rebekah