Spring is always so windy, but we managed to find something fun to do in the wind... flying a kite!!! Drake was super excited to go fly his kite:)
Both of our kids adore their daddy. Laynie knows what it means when I sign "Daddy's home" and she scoots over and points to the door!!!
Drake has been growing up lately and has been sooooooo much nicer to his sister lately:) I hate to mention that out loud for fear that it will back-fire. A couple of posts ago I wrote how wonderful and healthy Laynie has been, and last week she got pneumonia again:(
Oh well, I will give it a try again! He has been playing with her, calling her princess, sharing his toys (sometimes), and really showing a lot of sweetness to her!!! Tonight, we were putting eye drops in her eyes (for pink eye) and she was getting really mad and he started bawling because he thought we were hurting her. He is so tender-hearted!!! And Laynie LOVES him to pieces... she stares at him and tries to copy him whenever she can.
A few days ago they were playing together and Laynie rolled on him and bit him really hard. She came up and was so proud of herself and thought she did something super cool. He started screaming and I signed NO to her and she got really sad. She left a good bruise on his arm. Everywhere we have gone for the past week Drake has wanted to tell everyone. He has called and told his grandparents, told the cashier at Walmart, and made sure that Trevor told the cashier at Taco Time today. It is hilarious!!!
1 comment:
Cute update!! Drake is such a good older brother to Laynie. I'm glad he is warming up to her. I'm sorry you guys have been sick. Hope those darn colds go away soon. And that picture of your kids in their Easter outfits is adorable!
Post a Comment