We had a wonderful Mother's Day!!! It was super busy with church and family dinners at both of our parent's houses. The weather was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better day!!! We have the most amazing mothers in our lives! And I am so grateful to be a mother. My two kids make me so incredibly happy:)
Laynie sported her "I love mom" shirt in honor of Mother's Day!!! I am so grateful to be a mother to this special girl. She has made me a much better mother! Love you Laynie Bug!!!
This is my beautiful mom... inside and out!!! She is the woman that does it all and amazes me with her kindness. I am so lucky to have her as my mom! There is just no one in the world that compares to your own mom!!!
This little boy was the one that made me a mom!!! He still owns my heart and makes me laugh every day. He is full of so much love. He tells me he loves me every day!!! He was so busy all day that this is the only picture I got of him.... after being soaked by the sprinklers!!!
My grandma was the mother supreme this Mother's day. She is so loving, funny, and kind!!!
Trevor's mom is the best mother-in-law I could ask for. She is always looking after her kids. And she knows how to feed us well. She is thoughful, sweet, and is always giving service! Love you Maureen!!!
We sure lucked out in the MOM department. We have awesome moms, a wonderful step-mom, and grandma's too! Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment