Laynie is really starting to pick up signing. I want to be able to look back and see her accomplishments and progress, so here are all the signs that she knows. I was surprised that I counted 46. I thought it was somewhere around 25-30 before I counted. I need to keep learning myself, because she is catching up to me fast!!! She continues to amaze me everyday.
mom, dad, drake, dog, cat, fish, bear, bath, sleep, blanket, toothbrush, hairbrush, eat, hat, bike, car, blocks, baby, phone, apple, cookie, icecream, sit, signing times, blue's clues, lotion, no, yes, shoes, socks, book, flower, ball, more, stop, go, grandma, hurt, bubbles, build, drink, light, elephant, plane, coat, and thank you!!!!
The signs she uses the most are daddy, mom, blanket, and bubbles:) She loves her bubbles!!! She has learned most of her signing from Signing Time videos and me just doing them over, and over, and over! I can't wait until one day we can fully communicate together.
No comments:
Post a Comment