Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Boise and CHARGE 5k

We went to Boise last weekend to participate in a fundraiser for CHARGE syndrome. Another mom was putting it on, but since it was somewhat close and we had a lot of great friends in Boise we decided to go and help!!!! We stayed with our good friends the Streets and Drake and Laynie had a blast with their kids!!! We had an awesome weekend:)


We had a lot of friends from high school come so it was a mini-reunion. It was so nice of everyone to come support little miss Laynie. Thank you so, soooooooo much!!!!


 Trevor and two of his best buds Dustin and Donnie
Some of my good friends... Meg (Dustin's fiancĂ©), Danielle, Tricia, and Kylee. It was so great to see everyone!!!!
I have watched these videos so many times and every time I watch I get a huge smile on my face. Seriously, our little girl is AMAZING!!! We had no clue if she would even walk and just look at her go. Words can't explain how proud I am of her!!!! The second one is my favorite:)
 
CHARGE on Laynie!!!
Thanks again to everyone who came out to support us!!!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun!!! I wish I could have been there!!! Those videos are the cutest!