My awesome husband turned the BIG 30 last week!!! Wow- I remember as a teenager thinking 30 was so old. I pictured 30 year olds have a family, house, a good job, and have everything totally figured out in life! It's crazy now that Trevor is 30 and I am close to it and it seems like we are still so young and have a lot to figure out in life. Trevor is my best friend and partner in life. I am so grateful that I met him when I was only 15 and pretty much instantly fell in love with him. He is so good to me and such a fun dad. Our kids totally light up when he gets home from work! We love you Trevor and are so thankful to have you!!!
We started the morning off with donuts and sent Trevor to work in his decorated car. He was not so thrilled about that part, but it's now been almost a week and he still hasn't washed it so I think he secretly likes it:)




No comments:
Post a Comment