Oh this time of year seems to just drag on and on and on.... We have been good, but just having some major cabin fever. I am looking forward to the weather warming up so I actually want to leave my house again.
It seems like this month was awareness month for everything. It seems like everything on my facebook feed was all about some sort of awareness week. We were wearing red in the picture for wear red day for heart disease awareness and it was also congentital heart defect awareness week, which Laynie had 3 heart defects and many of her CHARGE friends have very severe heart defects. This is something we are very grateful for that Laynie's heart defects have been mild and have not affected her in major ways and we hope it stays that way. It was also feeding tube awareness week and it is rare disease day or week coming up. It seems like since Laynie is sooooo complicated and affected by so many medical conditions we need to support a lot of causes:)
Most of these pictures were shared on my instagram, but I like to put them on here also because I print out my blog for our family journal/scrapbook.
Laynie was soooooo sad that her blankies were getting washed. I usually sneak them in the washer, but she caught me putting them in the dryer. It is so hard being 3 sometimes!!!
This was one wild playgroup!!! Drake has such GOOD friends. I love it! It is so fun watching and listening to them play. He also has a HUGE crush on a girl at school. It is pretty funny to watch him blush when we ask him about her. I heard he even tries to hold her hand at school. Oh boy, girl crazy already!!!!
I really don't like selfie pregnancy photos, but I swear I don't hardly have any of me pregnant with Laynie and it bothers me that I don't have anything to compare or look back on. So this was me a week ago at 23 weeks.
Daddy and Laynie kisses. Melts my heart!!! She is pretty sweet about giving us kisses!
Laynie insisted on getting her hair done too! I just put some foils in her hair and she thought she was hot stuff!!!
I feel so sorry for my dogs. My kids love them way too much!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment