The night before, we decorated some eggs!
And made them nice and pretty...
The Easter bunny visited and spoiled the kids and hid some eggs!

We went over to my mom and Leo's for Easter brunch. She made a feast of delicious breakfast food! It was so delicious! We also had an egg hunt for the kids and it was pretty fun to watch!
I am so grateful for my little family... we will be getting our newest family member very soon (about 6 more weeks). I am enormous these days and I am excited to meet our little girlie!
I sure love this guy!!!!All the kids ready to hunt for those eggs!!!!
Those eggs got hunted.....
After brunch we hurried ourselves to church. I tried to teach Drake about the true meaning of Easter earlier in the week and I think he understands a little. In primary they were teaching the kids that after we are resurrected we will have perfect bodies free from sickness and problems. I am so thankful for this.... I am so thankful that our little Laynie will have a body free from all the hardships, pain, and problems she deals with every day! I am grateful for the Savior and that He made it all possible!!!
Then we went over to Trevor's parent's for dinner. We were lucky enough to have two huge feasts that day! The kid's had a blast playing with all their cousins and we had a wonderful Easter!



No comments:
Post a Comment