Thursday, May 22, 2014

Drake's preschool graduation


Drake's preschool class. There is actually a morning and afternoon class in here, so only half of these kids were in his class. It was a Hawaiian beach theme!


Drake's part was saying and signing all the colors of the rainbow. It was so sweet and the perfect part for him since his sister signs. It made me tear up:)

Here is the video....
 
 



These are his best buddies from school... Quinton, Mason, and Boston. It is so sad that they will be separated next year because they are such close friends. Boston and Drake will go to the same school, but the others will be different schools:(
Our cute little preschool graduate. We are so proud of him. He has become very smart and is such a kind little boy. I am so sad preschool is over and I don't want him going to the big school. I sure wish my kids could stay small forever and I could protect them from everything!


Laynie loved watching all the kids sing. Next year she will be our little preschooler!


Drake was very excited to give his teacher, Miss Kymm a pot of flowers and a card that he made for her.
Kymm is the sweetest teacher. She is so much fun and so sweet to the kids. Drake has loved her. She was willing to take Laynie next year but we couldn't work out with the state for Laynie's nursing so she has to go to the district preschool.
We will all miss you Miss Kymm!!!
Family pic with our graduate!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I had no idea you moved!!! Where are you guys going to build next? I'm so happy you were able to sell it so quickly. Congratulations. It seems that a lot of people are moving right now. Good Luck with everything.