Thursday, July 17, 2014

Summertime fun!

Summer is flying by. Here is what we have been up to lately....
Lots of swimming!!!!


Love this pic!
Daphne now smiles and it is sooooo cute! I just LOVE her dimples!



Holy cow.... I have 3 kids???? Some days they get the best of me but I sure love them all to pieces!
We went to the zoo!!!
I ran out of Daphne's diapers while we were at Trevor's parents house so she had to use Laynie's. I can't believe how many diapers a little baby can go through!
We drove up to Mesa Falls. It sure is pretty!!!

Overall, summer is treating us good!

2 comments:

Rachel Murray said...

Those pictures of Laynie swimming remind me of the very first picture I ever saw of Laynie when I first looked at your blog exactly a year ago when Ellie got her trach she was swimming with a big huge smile on her face. It made me so happy and it still does.

Jolene Perry said...

Calyn - your sister Afton put some information on a family site, and I've been looking for a way to connect with her since finding it. I'd love it if you'd drop me a line at kidsideup (at) gmail (dot) com. I know this is a very odd way to get in touch, but at least you can "stalk" my profile (actually my wife's) before handing over my info. Thank you so much, Mike Perry