Thursday, December 11, 2014

School and bball

School pictures.... something about these blue backgrounds makes my kids look like they are so old. I love both of their school pictures so much!!!!!
Drake-Kindergarten
Laynie-Preschool
Nurse Holly texted me this one day. Laynie got to sit in a fire truck at school.
Laynie is SO proud when she comes home form school to show me her school work. She opens her backpack and just waits for me to make a BIG deal out of her art work and all her school papers. She loves it! She also has a book that her I pass back and forth with her interpreter. He gives me a daily report in it:)

I got to go eat a turkey feast with all the kindergarteners right before Thanksgiving! Drake was excited to have us come and he was excited to be able to eat in the cafeteria. He didn't eat anything and to be honest neither did I. School lunch isn't so yummy!
Drake is loving basketball. He has improved so much since the season began. At the beginning of the season he hadn't even picked up a basketball and now he is doing so well.
Loving his buddies as they sit out waiting for their turn to play again. It is hard to get good pictures during bball!

No comments: