Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Stuff we have been up to....

We got really GREEN for St. Patty's Day!!!!
Some more green cuties....
Daphne's first official pony tail. It's a little early, but her hair is growing:)
Easter bunny cuteness!!!! Laynie used to be petrified of these bunnies. She loves them now!

Some bunny is pretty cute
I took Laynie on a date to her first movie. We went to Cinderella. It was SUCH a special night for us. It felt so good to do something special just for HER. She gets left home a lot while Drake goes and does fun things so it was awesome that just she got to go. She LOVED it. She really like the roller coaster at the beginning. She kept signing TRAIN haha. The small Frozen movie at the beginning was a big hit and Cinderella kept her attention really well actually. She got a little restless a couple of times, but overall she did wonderful:)
My aunt and cousins Jolene and Janae came to visit a few weeks ago. Daphne and Janae's son Emmett are only 4 months apart!
Drake and Laynie's spring school pictures turned out pretty cute

I thought this was funny. Daphne was standing in her crib and I was putting her clothes away and it totally gave me a flashback. I remember Laynie's very first time standing on her own in her crib she was wearing the same outfit. I took a picture and compared the two. Daphne is 10 months old and Laynie was 20 months old (double Daphne's age). They are the same size and doing the same things. Just kind of weird to look back. Now look how huge Laynie looks!

No comments: