The months are flying by. Laynie had her end of the year banquet for cheer. We got all dressed up and went to the Hilton Garden Inn for some fancy food and awards. She received a trophy and felt pretty special. She LOVED cheer and we will be doing it again next year. I am so grateful to Idaho Inferno Cheer and their team sponsor Broadway Ford for giving Laynie an opportunity to do something that makes her so happy!
Drake's soccer team, The Blue Missiles are pretty dang good. These kids are always good! It is so fun to watch them play soccer. Drake's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Hale was so sweet and came to their game. She has 4 students on the team from her class. The kids were so proud that she came:)
That big smile and those dimples melt me..... She is so dang cute!
In Drake's words, "This is the life!"
We got to hang with uncle David and the kids loved sitting close to him. Sure makes me smile:) David calls Laynie "a big tease" haha she likes to tease David for some reason!!!!
Precious!!!! I woke up and looked over and couldn't help but fall in love with what I saw. Daphne adores her daddy!
I went in to get Daphne from her nap looking like this and she was so confused. She couldn't decide of I was her mom or an alien! It didn't help that I couldn't stop laughing and then she was nervous because I was laughing so hard, then I kept laughing cause of her funny nervous face! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Mommy/Laynie nail time!
Hmmmm.... boys are interesting sometimes!
We went to lunch with these hot ladies!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment