I can't believe Laynie started kindergarten this year. She will be going to 2 years of kindergarten since she has an August birthday and she is delayed a bit. She switched classrooms and schools this year. She is in a special Ed class where it is kindergarten to 6th grade. For a portion of the day she will go to the regular kindergarten and spend time in their classroom but her "home" classroom is the special Ed classroom. It's been a bit of an adjustment for her. There are no other kindergarteners or even first graders in her class so she is the only little one. She misses her friends from preschool! Her nurse Holly and her interpreter Mike from last year are with her again which we are soooooo happy about!
Drake started 1st grade! He is doing great, even after I worried myself sick about him since he was also switching schools! He seems to always be happy when he comes home but he definitely misses his buddies from Rimrock, especially Quinton!!!!
Drake started 1st grade! He is doing great, even after I worried myself sick about him since he was also switching schools! He seems to always be happy when he comes home but he definitely misses his buddies from Rimrock, especially Quinton!!!!
It sure is different having only 1 child home with me for a short time during the day. Daphne and I are loving our less chaotic shopping trips that's for sure:)


No comments:
Post a Comment