Monday, October 19, 2015

Laynie lost her first tooth

One day Laynie was acting all concerned about her tooth and I felt it and it was REALLY loose! It kind of shocked me but I guess she is at a normal age to lose a tooth. She was very concerned and kept signing "hurt" even though I knew it didn't hurt. She wouldn't let me touch it for a few days and it was literally hanging by a thread. Then it fell out and she brought it to me and acted proud:)
I helped her put it under her pillow and tried my best to tell her about the tooth fairy by signing "tooth, money, sleep, fairy" haha! She had no clue what I was talking about but she seemed happy to wake up to money under her pillow and when she pulled her money out she signed "shopping"! Oh boy this girl loves to shop!!!! Can't believe how grown up my Laynie bug is getting!!!!

This picture is of her very wiggly tooth...
This is after it fell out but it's hard to see. It's on the bottom!

No comments: