Halloween was great this year! It was a little cold so we didn't make any great plans! We had a trunk or treat earlier in the week at our church and the kids loved it! They got a lot of candy! Laynie really knows what to do and she loved trick or treating!
Aren't they the cutest Flash, Sleeping Beauty, and penguin you have ever seen????????
On Halloween we trick or treated around our neighborhood then went trick or treating at grandparents houses! We all had a great night!
I love this picture of our little monkey and her daddy!
Picture from Laynie's class that her nurse sent me. I helped at Drake's class party. It was lots of fun! Then after Drake's Halloween costume parade we zoomed over to Laynie's school to see her costume parade. We barely made it! Their parades were scheduled 10 minutes apart from each other at separate schools so you can imagine how fast Drake and I rushed. Good thing he was dressed as Flash!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment