Friday, September 16, 2016

Laynie's 6th Birthday

I can't believe this little girl is 6! Laynie's birthdays are always a little more sentimental to me. It's amazing looking back and seeing how far she has come and how much she has overcome. She really is a miracle! 
Words can't describe how much I love this little girl. I've fought soooo hard to keep her alive, keep her healthy, and to help her thrive! It's such a reward as a parent to watch her succeed! I just really hope and pray she can continue to climb mountains! 
She loves life more than anyone I know! Honestly she is so happy! I made her a promise when she was an itty bitty baby that I would do anything in my power to help her to be happy in life, and the crazy part is she is the one that makes me happy!!
I took her to go get her nails done for a birthday treat. She loved it and picked bright green!
We celebrated with Trevor's family and she had a joint bday party with her cousin! She had a great time and of course got spoiled!

We also had a party with my family and grandma Debbie painted this adorable jewelry box for her and filled it full of fun jewelry! She loves it!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! Thank you for making all of our lives brighter! We love you soooooo much!!!!

Some things Laynie loves at 6 years old....
Playing with friends
Her cousins
Mermaids
Swimming
Her iPad
Monitoring Daphne's every move
Cheerleading
Working (fixing/building things)
Dancing
Girlie things

No comments: