Trevor and I babysat our 3 little nieces last weekend. We made bows together. They turned out super cute! I absolutely LOVE having a boy..... but I really wish he could wear cute bows in his hair!
Maybe it's already time to shoot for baby #2.....maybe it'll be a girl! I know how you feel and now that were having a girl I can hardly wait. Drake is so cute.
i was wondering who breanne was:) thanks for commenting. it's fun to keep in touch with you guys since we never get to see you. my mom say's drake is the cutest! hopefully we'll see you sometime soon.
3 comments:
Maybe it's already time to shoot for baby #2.....maybe it'll be a girl! I know how you feel and now that were having a girl I can hardly wait. Drake is so cute.
i was wondering who breanne was:) thanks for commenting. it's fun to keep in touch with you guys since we never get to see you. my mom say's drake is the cutest! hopefully we'll see you sometime soon.
I need some of those bows immeadiatly
Post a Comment