







I found a website that I just love love love.... Maybe you already know about it, or maybe you had no clue it was there like me! It's photobucket.com. You can do all sorts of awesome stuff to your pictures. Here are some pictures that I was playing around with. Now all I need is a new camera and I'll be set! Watch out... because I'm beginning to think I'm a professional photographer!
3 comments:
I can't wait to try it out. I have a photo bucket account and never knew I could do that cool stuff>>>
Cute pictures. I can't believe how big drake is getting he is so cute!! I always hear about him from whit but it is fun to see him on here!!
You have such an adorable little boy. I can't believe how big he is getting. I think I'll have to try out that website too. :)
Post a Comment