
Drake and Grandma Maureen

We went to Utah this weekend with Trevor's mom. She was going down for one of Jordan's friends Mission Homecoming report. We can NEVER pass up a chance to go to our FaVoRiTe restaurant so we went with her. Tepanyaki is the BEST place to eat! I am drooling right now just thinking about it. We also went to another yummy place P.F. Changs! I will be the first in line if Idaho Falls ever gets one of these restaurants.
2 comments:
sounds delicious. I love that place.
Thank you! We are very excited about the new arrival :). Your little guy is so adorable! Congratulations! They grow so fast don't they? I still can't believe the girls are going to be 3 in a few months. How are things? I see that your sisters had babies around the same time as you, that is so fun! Two of my sister in laws are pregnant right now, one is due before me and one after me and they are both having boys lol.
Post a Comment