Tuesday, March 3, 2009

6

Aubrey tagged me with a photo tag. Here are the rules:

1. Go to your documents/picture
2. Go to you 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Post it and blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same

This picture is of Ernie and Elmer last summer eating corn on the cob! Corn on the cob is there favorite food!! Ernie will try to steal it from my hands. He has also gotten it out of the garbage before and eaten the whole thing! When I try to take it back he growls at me. We love our dogs so much and they are so much fun!

Now I tag: Lindsey J., Danielle, Whitney, Chelsi, Julie, and Katie J.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Those dogs crack me up. The tan is great. I had so much fun last night. Thanks for the invite. Olive Garden sounds good. Call me.

AubreyandTerry said...

That is too funny! What a cute picture.

leslie said...

i'm sad we didn't see you guys when you came down, but we'll have to hook up at derick's wedding. you're coming right?