Thursday, March 26, 2009

Drake, your dad is gunna kill me!!

So we thought it would be funny to switch Drake and Ivy's clothes. Apparently, I was the only one who thought it was funny. I text messaged a picture of Drake to Trevor while he was at work and he said he was going to come get him and save him from his mean mom. I have to say, Drake makes a much cuter boy... but I just couldn't resist seeing what he would look like with a cute bow on his bald head!


Poor boy... he may never forgive me!
"What did they do to us???"

6 comments:

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

How funny! But he does still look like a boy, even with all those girl clothes on:)

Johnsons said...

I thought it was funny too. Kyle wouldn't think it was too funny if we had a boy and did that. :) You have such a cute little boy...even when he is all dressed up like a girl.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that is so funny. I think my husband would get upset with me if I dressed sera like a boy.

Derrick & Britni Burnside said...

This has got to be the funniest thing ever. How cute! The things we do to keep us entertained!

Emily Empey said...

hahahahahahahaha Oh my heck that is hilarious!!!

leslie said...

so funny! he kinda looks like blake's girls... i bet trev wasn't too happy. morgan's mom did that to him when he was a baby. we have never let him live it down. good luck, drake!