Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Going Private

We have decided to make our blog private. We LOVE looking at everyone else's blog so if you still want to see ours, then please leave me a comment or e-mail me. I have always thought that private blogs were annoying because I like to snoop around haha... but I was watching Oprah today and it was on online preditors- I guess you can say it scared me!!! Why does there have to be crazy people out there??? Anways, my e-mail address is calynpete@yahoo.com

20 comments:

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

We would love to keep looking at your blog. I still need to make ours private, I said I was going to like two months ago! Maybe this will inspire me to finally get it done:) My email is d_julie@live.com

Lindsey said...

Hey we want to be able to keep looking at your blog! My email is lindseylou47@hotmail.com. I always love looking at all the cute pics of you guys and Drake!

Unknown said...

please let me keep viewing. smashee20@msn.com

Johnsons said...

Put me on your list. katiejohnson227@aol.com

Lauren Ricks said...

We'd love to still look at your blog. My email is lauren-ricks@hotmail.com.

Ashley & Donnie said...

Count me in!

ashley_dawn12@hotmail.com

Whitney said...

You better add me! haha whitghall@hotmil.com

Chelsi said...

I would love to keep looking at you blog chelsibennett@yahoo.com

sandy said...

I do love to look at your blog. Blogging keeps me posted on everyones little ones. My name is Sandy Merrill, I'm not sure if you remember me or not but I do love to keep up on the Petersens. Thanks, sandymerrill@gmail.com

Ryan and Janelle said...

jjpack@hotmal.com :)

The Jennings said...

Would love it if you add us to your list. Hope you're doing good. Take care!
amy.samantha@hotmail.com

Abe n Linz said...

I would love to be able to keep looking at your blog.
lindseyschank@gmail.com

Hatch Family said...

I am one of those that liketo lok at everyones blogs too. i don't know if you remember me but i am one of Chelsi Garner's friends. ashleyjohatch@gmail.com
Ashley (Merrill) Hatch

Jessica said...

Sometimes I read your guys' blog, you can add me if you want. jessicaburnell@gmail.com
I've gone to school with Trevor since Eagle Rock...
Jessica (Cates) Burnell

Emily Empey said...

yea i agree CREEPY world!! my email is emilyempey5@gmail.com

Kevin and Kelly said...

I should make ours private too...maybe I'll get around to it one of these days lol. Here is my email: mahoneykel@gmail.com

tashina birch said...

hey stranger! i am so glad i found your blog before you guys went private! tashina_birch06@yahoo.com

ps. you have a beautiful family! you have a new addition since we saw you guys last!

AubreyandTerry said...

Hey! I would like to be able to keep reading your blog. My email is... aubrey8676@juno.com. Thanks!

Jaimie said...

I found your blog doing the "snoop" thing. :) It's Jaimie Higgs from school. Drake is the CUTEST! I'd love to continue checking your blog from time to time.
jaimiemildred@gmail.com

Rachel said...

devin.rachel@gmail.com