Saturday, April 25, 2009

Graduation

It was Trevor's official graduation today... except he couldn't attend because it was all the way in Indiana (He graduated from Indiana-Wesleyan University). Me, my Mom, and Drake gave Trevor his very own graduation ceremony in the back yard. He walked down the stairs and my mom sang the graduation song and I announced his name and handed him his diploma. It was a VERY COOL ceremony!!! After that, I gave him a surprise party at TSR (the go-cart race place). Both of our families came and we had lots of fun! And I actually surprised him... I was very proud of myself. We are all so proud of you Trevor!! You worked so hard- congrats! Now, he is either going to find an accounting job or go to graduate school in the fall. Wish us luck!


The poster that I made :)Family partying at TSR!!!
Drake liked the bouncy toys

2 comments:

Afton said...

Go T-rev.. we are so proud of you! I can't believe your a real life adult with a wife, baby, and even a college degree. best of luck in this crazy world. If worse comes to worse you can always spray tan for a living!

The High Family- said...

Congrats Trevor! That is a huge accomplishment! Miss seeing you guys. We need to get together soon!