Friday, May 22, 2009

1..2..3.. Strikes, You're OUT

Those were the words I heard over and over again at our 1st softball game last week. The last time I played softball was in junior high and I was a decent player. Apparently, times have changed!!!! We are on a co-ed softball team with some friends and it has been fun so far but I think that they might be wishing they wouldn't have invited me to play with them haha... Trevor is making me go to the batting cages this weekend so I have a better shot at hitting the ball this week! I am excited to play and I will keep you posted on how I do!!!! Wish me luck~
Even with all of my strike-outs we won our first game!!! GO TEAM!!
The team!!!! We are getting team shirts and then we will look way more official!
The kids that came to cheer us on!!!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for taking care of Drake while we play!

No comments: