It was a BEAUTIFUL day today so me and my friend Whitney took the boys to the park!

Drake and Quinton

Riding on the swing... I think they are just a little too small- maybe next year boys!
Drake liked riding on the swing with me better... He is actually smiling in this picture- not crying (I promise I don't torchure him on the swings).

Whitney and Quinton...... Whitney has been my best friend since 5th grade. When we were younger we were practically joined at the hip. It is so much fun having babies around the same age and living so close to each other! Thanks for being such a great friend WENDY!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! What a fun day. It seems like just yesterday we were the ones playing at the park together and now our sons are. Man we are getting old.
P.s. Calyn don't you lie about forcing Drake onto those swings. I was there I witnessed the whole thing. haha Sorry I'm appearently no good at taking pictures.
Post a Comment