Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Steps

Drake started taking his first real steps last week. He is so cute when he walks. He is still very wobbly, but I can't believe he is already walking!!!

6 comments:

Streett's said...

Way to go Drake!! I love it! He is doing good!

The High Family- said...

So cute! I can't believe he is already walking. That is awesome. Sad I missed ya last week. We'll have to get together soon.

Kevin and Kelly said...

He is so cute! Don't they grow up so fast!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Can you beleive that our babies are already walking?! It's so crazy how fast they grow up!

leslie said...

so fun! it was great to see you guys this past weekend. drake is so very cute. we wish you lived closer. looks like you had a blast at the cabin. someday we'll all head up there for one big reunion. there's no place better!

Whitney said...

Way to go Drake!! He is doing so good. I love that little guy. Hope you guys had fun in Lagoon.