Monday, August 24, 2009

LaGoOn!!!!

We had a blast this weekend at Lagoon. We went with Trevor's family. It was such a fun day! It was hot, but really it wasn't too bad. Drake was a little trooper and loved watching everyone and everything!!!! I didn't do a great job at taking pictures, but I did manage to get a few!
Drake at Lagoona-beach.... he liked playing in this tube! He liked going down the little water slides with daddy, but I think he liked watching me go down after them better! He must have thought I looked ridiculous going down the baby slides haha!





Drake wearing Daddy's hat

He was sooooo tired after Lagoon. I left half way through the day to go back to the hotel and give him a nap and then we went back. He was so exhausted!

Drake loved the fridge in our hotel. He took it all apart and we couldn't get it back together... He is so destructive and busy!

2 comments:

Afton said...

Nice tenny runners. you are reminding me more of mom everyday. You look exactly like her in that picture.

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

That's so funny that he can already take things apart, ha ha! My little brother ALWAYS used toruin things that way, so watch out when he gets older:)