
I love this time of year.... It really brings so many things to my attention that I am so grateful for!
First and foremost, I am so thankful for my family! I couldn't ask for better people in my life who give me so much love, guidance, help, and happiness! There are so many people in the world who do not have good relationships with their family members, and I am lucky enough to call members of my family my "best friends". I am also thankful for the gospel in my life and for the bounty of blessings it brings to myself and my family! I am grateful to live in America! I feel so lucky to have been born here. It is so hard to imagine that people throughout the world are literally starving, have no education, no home, and no freedoms! I am so thankful for my health! Whenever I am having a hard time, I always think that there is someone out there who has it much worse! I am so blessed and I am so thankful for it!!!!!! I hope everyone can take a minute and realize their many blessings during this Thanksgiving season!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment