Monday, November 9, 2009

We're Loving Fall

We have actually been able to enjoy some good fall weather lately and we're LOVING it! There is a park in our neighborhood and Drake loves it there!!!He spotted the toys...



Playing in the grass

I set aside my fears of all the germs on the toys and actually let Drake play on a few. Don't worry... I brought my hand sanitizer with us!


Drake also loved this dog that we spotted along the way!

Isn't it cute??? I had a Golden Retriever (Dolly) growing up! They are my favorite dogs!

This little guy is such a goof-ball.
We went up to Victor to visit my sister last weekend. Drake had a ball playing with his cousin Ivy.
He also loved Ella. He has never been around big dogs before. He loved that he could climb all over them!! I guess we better get another dog.
I can't explain to you Drake's love of vacuums!!! He played with this all day at Afton's house!
We even go to quite extreme measures so he can get up close and in the action of vacuuming!!!

3 comments:

Kevin and Kelly said...

I love the picture of him vacuuming with you lol! So cute :)

Lauren Ricks said...

You are such a good mom! You do so much with Drake. Every post is filled with such fun activities. Looks like you guys are doing great! :)

Heather Inns said...

I love the park. I am glad Drake had a good time. That is funny about the Vacuum.