Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Injury Documentation: Part 4


While we were in Utah over Thanksgiving, Drake fell and chipped his tooth. I thought this was a pretty good picture of the beauty! Trevor and I always feel so bad when he gets hurt (we half-way blame it on ourselves).... Luckily, this one was on Trevor's watch. I was out Christmas shopping on Black Friday! Trevor feels sooooo bad... Don't worry it wasn't your fault! We just love this funny little guy so much!

3 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

Oh poor Drake. I love when you don't have to take responsibility when your kids get hurt :) Still sad, but at least it's a baby tooth & not a permanent tooth!

Whitney said...

Oh darn it!! Thats so sad. Poor little guy. Okay I can not get Quinton to brush his teeth. He absolutly hates it. What is your secret!?

Streett's said...

Poor guy! But cute picture! Thanksgiving looked awesome! We will have to get together at Christmas time!