Friday, December 4, 2009

We are ready........

FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Ernie and Elmer have pulled out their Holiday clothing because they are so excited for Christmas!

I made this snowman and I am very proud of it!!!!

Our stockings

Our tree might be the saddest Christmas tree in town, but we are just lucky it is still standing up and hasn't been knocked down by our 1 year old terror. I made the Christmas countdown blocks! Only 21 more days!!!
I LOVE my nativity. I get new pieces every year for Christmas! Our holiday decor is not anything special, but it's so fun to have it up!!

3 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

You do some cute crafts! Love the snowman and count down blocks. You might need to teach me!

Rachel, Steve and Jacob said...

Hey, we have the same Nativity Set! Gotta love Willow Tree ;) Love your decorations, and YES, it's so fun to have everything out to see!!! Good job on the snowman, too!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Yes, 4181 is right. What is yours? You can email it to me at d_julie@live.com if you want. Thanks:)