Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sledding!!!

My friend Whitney and I took our boys sledding by her house.... We had SO MUCH FUN! I think we may have had more fun than the kiddos! Well, I think they had lots of fun too! We have been extremely bored lately.... just hanging out indoors. So this was a much needed day to play outside!
All bundled up...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................

Can you tell I was having fun?

Whitney and QuintonWow- it is a workout climbing back up the hill. Whitney did a lot of climbing!!!

The boys went down by themselves and loved it!!!


Drake loved playing in the snow!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

SO FUN!! Lets do it again tomorrow!! That was quite a workout walking up that hill. And I'm pretty sure that's the tiniest hill ever!! Thanks for coming sledding with us!!

Heather Inns said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We miss the snow and the cold.

Streett's said...

Looks so fun!

Streett's said...

Hey Calyn! I used picnik.com for the collages I did, I just use the free one, but it can get really annoying, uploading one pic at a time, it was ok but I have seen much cuter, I don't know how to do that on photobucket or other sites. I wish I had photoshop!