Year #1:
- Bought our first town home
- Went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera
- Both worked and went to school
- Calyn graduated Medical Assisting school
- Got Ernie and Elmer

Year #2:
- Sold our town home
- Moved to Victor
- Bought our Trailblazer
- Went on 2 cruises!!!!
- Went to Mammoth to go snowboarding

Year#3:
- Built and sold a spec home in Victor
- Moved back to IF
- Went to San Fransisco
- Went to Lake Havasu with friends
- Bought a house
- Got pregnant!

Year#4:
- Had a beautiful baby.... Drake!
- Sold our house
- Went to Las Vegas and Lake Havasu
- Trevor graduated school- Bachelors in Accounting

Year #5:
- Celebrated Drake's first B-Day
- Got pregnant with baby #2
- Moved a bunch
- Trevor got a new job at EITC
- Went to California

Well we have had a GREAT 5 years together! We have had some really wonderful times and have made awesome memories! We look forward to this next year. It might be one of the hardest years we will have, but we know we can do anything if we are together! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!
11 comments:
Congratulations, I love you both so much... You guys have accomplished a lot in your 5 years together and I know there's a lot more to come!
Happy Anniversary you two!! Way to go on 5 years!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I love you both (even though I love Drake more) congrats!!!
Happy anniversary!
happy anniversary! i love you both. I will never forget that your wedding was maybe one of the most swollen and miserble days of my life...
You guys are such a great couple! What awesome accomplishments. We love that you are back in the ward. Wasn't the same without ya!
Happy Anniversary!! And nice list!
Congrats.
man, you guys have traveled and moved a lot! can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings
I can't believe how time fly's. Happy 5 Years.
Happy 5 Years you two! I love the post very cute!
Post a Comment