Thursday, July 1, 2010

More weekend fun!

We had a very busy and fun weekend last week. We spent all weekend in the sun and it was wonderful! On Saturday we went to visit my Grandparents and Uncle in Ririe while they were camping. My Uncle Don took Trevor water skiing and we just hung out, ate lunch, and came home. Then on Sunday we went to Victor for Jaxon's birthday party!

Thirsty boy!
Jaxon, Halle, and Drake
Uncle David and David Jr.

He loved riding this thing but he didn't steer very well.
What a nice girl sharing her ice cream cone.The Birthday Boy! He doesn't look very happy about turning 5!

The B-day party consisted of great food and water fights. My mom is always the one to initiate EVERYTHING. Here she is spraying Trevor. I have learned my lesson the HARD way when dealing with Trevor. He doesn't care if you are his wife (or pregnant wife), his mother-in-law, or anyone else..... He doesn't hold back when retaliating!!!! All I can say is "I warned you mother"!!!
Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the after-math.... But, practically everyone at the party ended up drenched and my mom got thrown in the pool by Trevor. Drake was so sad because he thought Trevor was hurting his "Maa-ma". I think he has his mother's sensitive side.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still can't believe your husband threw his Mother-In-Law in the pool... I will get even!