My mom turned 50 on September 4th!!! Happy Birthday Mom- we love your guts!!!!
I hope I look as good as her when I am 50!!!


We had a party for her up in Victor this weekend. All her family and friends were there and it was a lot of fun!
My grandparents and Laynie. She slept through the whole party!
My mom and her siblings and parents
50 candles!!!
My mom and her sister Diane
Me and the birthday girl!
He kept letting go of balloons and thought it was so cool. He had so much fun playing and he is soooo dirty in this picture. He got a hold of a can of coke and practically drank the whole thing. I know I am a great mom- he ate candy and coke for dinner!!
My two favorite boys


We had a party for her up in Victor this weekend. All her family and friends were there and it was a lot of fun!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Deb!!! Looks like you guys had a fun party for her.
Post a Comment