Saturday, November 13, 2010

*Happy Birthday Trevor*

Happy Birthday Trevor!!! You make all of our lives so much better and we are SOOOO LUCKY to have you! Thank you for being my best friend and the love of my life! I love you so much. Hope you have a fabulous Birthday!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
And you are the best father too! Drake adores his daddy and I know Laynie will be daddy's little girl!!! Thanks for all you do for your little family!!!
***************************************
And just some more random photos!!!



SNOW?!?!?! I can't believe it's already that time of year!

Trevor doing what he LOVES on his Birthday.... watching the BYU game!
Trevor is the most amazing person I know. He is ALWAYS looking out for me and I know he would do anything to make me happy. We are so much alike and we have so much fun together. He always is willing to help others when they need him and EVERYONE loves him. He is so easy to love! He works so hard for us and we have some
GREAT NEWS................................
Trevor got a promotion at work and he is now the Assistant Controller at Eastern Idaho Technical College!!! I am so proud of you! Thanks for everything you do for us. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for our kids!
HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Trevor!! Hope you have a great day!!

Jorden and Jessica said...

Your family is adorable! You all look great. Congrats Trevor & Happy Bday!

Streett's said...

Happy Birthday Trevor and Congratulations on the promotion, that's awesome!! Cute pictures of you all!