Friday, November 19, 2010

Ok, so I'm not a professional...

Growing up, I always wanted to go into Cosmetology. That was my plan ever since I can remember. I learned how to french braid when I was 6, so I thought I was a natural.

Well, I am NOT a natural and it's a good thing I chose a different career path!

First off, Drake was in a desperate need of a hair cut. I have always cut his hair but something went wrong this time. I put the guard on the buzzers and I usually use a #3 for him, but I accidentally put on a #1. After one swipe, I knew I was in trouble. I had to finish the rest of his head at the same length. I tried my best, but it just looks horrible. This first picture doesn't look too bad, but trust me... it isn't pretty!
Oh well, good thing he is so dang cute!

The back has some nice streak marks and all!
Second flop: I've dreamt about painting Laynie's toes ever since I found out she was a girl during her ultrasound. I guess next time I will try it when she is sleeping. Baby feet move around so much. This was the best I could do! (Sorry Trev about the picture, but I thought you looked funny)
I always cut Trevor's hair, but I guess he didn't trust me after my mistakes. He had Drake cut it instead!!! Actually, he called over my mom to do it! Drake loved pretending and he put quite a few nicks and scrapes on the side of Trevor's head!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is so funny! At least he is just a little boy. Go to http://klayandlindsey.blogspot.com/2008/12/best-husband-ever-with-worst-barber.html and read about my bad barber experience with Klay! I was so glad you came to dinner the other night! It was great to see you!

Afton said...

Oh man... That is quite the haircut. Good work, Cal...