
Christmas was wonderful this year... just like it always is. We spent time with our family, ate delicious food, watched the kids play, and relaxed. We usually go back and forth a bunch of times during Christmas Eve and Christmas to split the time with our families, but some people in my family were sick, so we basically had to stay clear from them! We all had such a wonderful Christmas and Laynie did so well being away from home. We are so thankful for our families who have helped us so much these past few months, and we are so thankful for Jesus Christ and the gift He gave us all!!! Thank you everyone for all the wonderful gifts, delicious food, memories, and fun times!
It is so fun to have a girl. She looked adorable in her Christmas dress!
Laynie giving Grandma Maureen big smiles :)
Yummy

Laynie LOVES lights so she had her own Christmas light show on her bouncer!

Drake has been saying he wanted a BLUE CAR from Santa for Christmas for weeks now. He was so excited when he found this on Christmas morning!!! He sits in it for hours! He loves to drive it downstairs, but we take out the battery when it is upstairs because he is quite a wreckless driver.
Drake was not interested in opening gifts at all. I basically had to force him to help me open them. I'm not complaining! I'm sure I will wish for this when he gets a little older and wants everything. The only thing he was really interested in was candy. He had a whole couch full of presents on Christmas morning and the first thing he ran to was his Tic Tacs (favorite candy).

My new double stroller! I used it today at Laynie's appointments in Salt Lake. She fit in one seat and all her gear fit in the other. Looks like I need a triple stroller to fit Drake! haha. I love my new stroller!

Drake also loves his new train set from Papa and Grandma. He loves trains!


She is smiling so much now! I love it!!! It is so rewarding to get some interaction back from her finally!
2 comments:
Laynie is getting so big! Her dark hair and dark eyelashes are to die for. She is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. Good luck with the potty training. It's so nice when its over. :)
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! Laynie is getting BIG. I need to come see her.
P.S. Good luck with the potty training.
Post a Comment