I have been having a photo shoot daily with Laynie this week. She is having surgery soon to fix her lip and nose. I know I have said this a million times, but I am having such a hard time with this surgery. It is by far the hardest of them all. A mother has that immediate love for her child when it is born. She loves that child no matter what and thinks it is beautiful no matter what it looks like. I honestly think Laynie is the most beautiful girl and I have fallen in love with her the way that she is. I love everything about her face because it is just her! Her appearance is going to change- and I know that doesn't mean she will change! I am in love her no matter what she looks like. I just wanted to take as many pictures as possible, because I won't be able to go back and take them. I am excited to get another surgery done and marked off of her list, but it is just very bitter sweet. Plus, she is so happy and sweet and I HATE to put her through another surgery! She is so strong though, and I know this is the best thing for her and she is going to do awesome! I love you baby girl!
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Laynie IS beautiful! I hope everything with the surgery goes well. You're in our thoughts!!
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL! GOOD LUCK WITH THE SURGERY.
Laynie is SO beautiful, but like she could have turned out any other way with you as her mom!! I know how much you are dreading this surgery, and I will pray for you on Monday. You are so brave and patient and still so happy for going through so much...and you are so strong! I really admire you!!
Good Luck!
love, Rebekah
Hi! I can't remember how I stumbled upon you tonight, but I saw in your blog roll that you somehow already stumbled upon ours! :-) Such a gorgeous family you have!
Laynie is a beautiful baby! Such pretty, soulful eyes and I adore the picture of her sticking out her tongue! Drake is a handsome little man and I'm sure, very soon, will not be so afraid of his baby sister. :-)
Good luck with the surgery... I will be thinking of you all.
Kristi
well i stumbled on u via kristi swann one of the charge mums the one that commented on there i my self am a charger i have colabomas hearing loss tummy robs have reflux probs hormonal and other probs a kidney smaller than the other but like ur sweety doesnt cause me any probs lovely to find you anyway i have a beleive that there r many charge blogs otu there that we dont know about iv e found about foru in the last week LOL love you form aus
She's such a doll! Surgery is always nerve wracking, but I bet this one is even more that way. She'll do wonderfully and she'll still be gorgeous!
Oh you're sweet. I love the pictures, they are adorable. Thanks for sharing the pic and your thoughts. Good luck with the surgery I hope everything goes great.
Post a Comment