Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The weekend

We planned to go to West Yellowstone over the weekend with Trevor's brothers and family! I got sick and so Laynie and I stayed home. I felt really bad about not going, but I didn't want to go and make everyone else sick. We have been the biggest germaphobes this year because we want to protect Laynie, but as hard as we try there is just no avoiding it all! Luckily, I didn't get too sick. I'm just hoping and praying that Laynie remains healthy! Trevor was such an awesome daddy and brought Drake by himself. I'm not going to lie, I have dreamt about having some time to myself for a long time. I was able to relax and get a lot of stuff done, but boy oh boy did I miss my BOYS! I begged them to come home a day early, but they didn't. It sure is nice to have them home!
Drake had a lot of fun with his cousins and swimming in the pool. I think Trevor was just about worn out by the time he got home from chasing the wild man all weekend. I sent the camera with Trevor and told him to take lots of pictures.... let's just say his idea of LOTS and my idea of LOTS are completely different!

Like always, it was a great weekend. We sure LOVE our weekends!

1 comment:

Abe n Linz said...

Being sick is no fun. It seems like everyone is sick right now!
Hope Laynie doesn't get it.